Just a Little Idea I Had...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt think so. Perhaps the MPD is just a stable way of inserting someone into the Aether. Fluffy accidentally entered an Aetheric state, and so did Maxis ( or at least I would say so). The MPD can force the connection, as it did with Sam, and then Richtofen. Although, I dont think Fluffy controls the hounds either...

I dont believe Fluffy would have to be in the MPD because she is the first of her kind. Samantha however was not. Fluffy actually created the legacy of the HellHounds because she gave birth to them, in some ways this should give her some sort of upperhand over the rest making her the Queen. and I don't entirely believe the control thing either (I'm still kind going off of stop mocking me's original idea), but upperhand would make sense.