Imma NOOBie here

I have been a zombie player for a long time and i came across this site and its awesome!!!

[brains]

A little about me... I am a hardcore all-out zombie player.

My highest round is 93 on Ascension, could have gone longer, but my xbox started getting glitchy.

I am also a YouTuber, my name is ActionPackedd. Go check my stuff out if you would like. I make videos about zombies, black ops 2, and sometimes mw3.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Draken System

1200 hours

March 1st, 2045

Firebase CoDZ

*A light transport ship swoops down and docks at one of the many ports*

*armed marines walk up to the spaceship, and stand ready*

"Why hello there, how do you do? Welcome to firebase CoDZ. I see you've already introduced yourself. How was your journey here? What do you seek from CoDZ? Let me tell you something, we have everything here. Community, strategy, firing ranges, theories, it's all here. We are your number one zombie forum."

"Tell me newcomer, what is your Gamertag? Perhaps, if your up for it, we could play a little game!"

"Anyways, on that happy note, if you have questions just ask."

"Hold up."

* approachs locked door. Thumping noise*

"Get back. Get back!"

*door flies off its hinges, revealing a mass of rotting zombies.*

"Kill it!"

*firing, screams, growls, ripping noise*

"Get back Washington! Get back! Oh god....no please stay-*scream*"

"It won't die! It won't die!"

"Washington! Get to safety! Contact MegaAfroMan and Ehjookayted, and Superhands, and many others! Look at their guides! The zombie outbreak! It...it*firing of assault rifle*"

"That's an order son. Boost outta here! Go! We'll hold 'em off as long as-*pistol shots, groaning, screams, explosion*

TRANSMISSION END//

[tab][/tab]Hello Comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I would like to welcome you to CoDz. The best Call of Duty zombies website around. Here you can find gameplay discussions, survival strategies, back story theories, and much much more. To get started you can click the red text in my signature below. That is the CoDz User's Manual. Some of the info in it is a little dated due to recent changes, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me personally about them. You could also PM pretty much anyone else, and they would probably help you too. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. Until then, happy slaying!