WaW PC DLC?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you meant waw game for pc, just look it up online. Go to steam and search for waw, download and install it. simple. After that you can download nazi zombies maps from various websites. Meet me on steam tonight after tourny if you need any help.

I installed all the patchs above then I installed the junkyard map. I can see the map in the mods menu but when I try to launch it the screen go's black then back to the waw menu. Do you have any idea whats causeing this to happen?

If you meant waw game for pc, just look it up online. Go to steam and search for waw, download and install it. simple. After that you can download nazi zombies maps from various websites. Meet me on steam tonight after tourny if you need any help.

How do I meet you on steam? I'm new to this on PC.

I installed all the patchs above then I installed the junkyard map. I can see the map in the mods menu but when I try to launch it the screen go's black then back to the waw menu. Do you have any idea whats causeing this to happen?

It's supposed to do that, i don't know that mod very well, but if you want to play it solo type map "NAME OF MOD HERE" in the console, co op just host a co op match and select nazi zombies in the settings, then it would be the only map available.

*I'm assuming this 'junkyard map' is a zombie map.

---------------------

To add somebody on steam, it's actually fairly self explanatory... enter the steam overlay in game (press shift + tab) and look for the 'add friends' button. You can do it out of game too by right clicking the steam icon in your notification area and clicking 'friends', follow the instructions from there.

To add WaW friends, click friends on the main menu and then it's also self explanatory from there as well..

I installed all the patchs above then I installed the junkyard map. I can see the map in the mods menu but when I try to launch it the screen go's black then back to the waw menu. Do you have any idea whats causing this to happen?

Yeah what you'd do in this case is find it in the mods menu and launch it. When taken to the main menu, click the key to open the console and type

devmap nazi_zombie_junkyard

then click enter and the map will load ;)

I installed all the patchs above then I installed the junkyard map. I can see the map in the mods menu but when I try to launch it the screen go's black then back to the waw menu. Do you have any idea whats causing this to happen?

Yeah what you'd do in this case is find it in the mods menu and launch it. When taken to the main menu, click the key to open the console and type

devmap nazi_zombie_junkyard

then click enter and the map will load ;)

I had the same issue yesterday and some one told me to enter /map "map name here". I will try what you said.