Zombie Progressive Pushup Challenge

Ok, you know I am the working out type. A friend and I were thinking of challenges for strenuous physical activity during games of zombies. This is what we came up with:

Any map will do. But if you pick a map with Boss rounds, that Max ammo will not be as much of a relief as it usually is.

Ok, This MIGHT not sound hard at first, but the progression will KICK YOUR ASS!

Apon finishing Round 1, you do 1 pushup.

Finish round 2, you do 2 pushups.

Finish round 3, you do 3 pushups. By this time you should have done 6 pushups.

By round 20, if you followed the trend correctly, you will have done 210 Pushups.

For a good example of the progression, but round 24, you will have completely EXACTLY 300 pushups.

Boss Rounds will be more strenuous due to how short they are. Finishing round 15 will result in 15 pushups, and then the very short round 16 Dog Round will give you 16 more to do right after.

Our ONE rule was: IF you cant finish the pushups, your game HAS to end. It keeps the game and the activity tied together better. Seemed cheap if we could just stop doing pushups but keep playing the game.

DO NOT TRY THIS IN ONLINE PLAY! IT WILL NOT WORK WELL AT ALL!! (unless you can bust out 20+ pushups VERY fast after already doing 100+ prior.)

We did this up to round 25 on FIVE. (325 pushups. And we just couldnt do anymore after that XD. It gets hard. My triceps are-a-burnin)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my personal opinion, this really elevates the "accomplished" feeling after a round 17+ game of Nacht Der Untoten.

Just a suggestion, if you want to do multiple games in a row, I would switch the excersize every game, if you get far. When puhsups become too hard, switch to Mountain Climbers or something. Due to the increasing number of reps each round, I would avoid any sort of power work out. Probobly best to stick to calesthetic workouts.

Good choices for progression:

Pushups, and Pushup Variations. (Leg Lift Pushups, Elevated Pushups, Etc.)

Sit Ups/Crunches.

Mountain Climbers (4 Count).

High Jumps.

Low-Mid Weight Curls. (Maybe start high weight on Round 1, and steadily lower the weight as reps go up.)

Keeps things fresh to switch it up every game. Especially when one workout becomes too hard to continue.

If you cant seem to do the progression well (It does get hard) You could just do a steady 10 every round. This is more of a steady cooldown though, as the reps stay the same, but become less frequent over time, rather than constantly increasing.