Ideas which I been thinking for long time.

Nathan169

I have been thinking about the Black ops 2, what it would be like. What if treyarch releases zombie map packs, which it would been epic. I have a good feeling that there will be a lot new perks in black ops 2. I believe that treyarch should make maps that includes W@W guns.

Which i get little worried, what if they come up with something that is so unnecessary like coming up with zombies that will get smarter and they might not put MP40 back or worse crappy guns. Its unpredictable to know what it will be like in black ops 2.

I just hope treyarch creates HUGE maps, I mean GIANT than moon map. So COMPLEX, so many ways to go like ladders, chutes, stairs, elevators, teleporters, landers, slides, catwalks, bridges, or something similar. It will be like a playground for us to kill zombies around. :lol:

I just can think of something that we can imagine of. There could be a perk its like making your jumps so GD HIGH or makes your guns to have some sort of special weapon that attaches on or under your guns which it can make like a DK effect (remember the DK mode from goldeneye on N64) on zombies. Zombies heads becomes big but just still will go after you, which you can shoot their heads extremely easily by one shot. The heads pop, blood and gore splatters around it.

There could be a perk that you can see through walls or doors like X-Ray. Also might have a radar perk or a perk allows you to collect ammo from the downed player or already dead on the same spot where it died. There is so many different ideas that treyarch could have in black ops 2. It would be nice if there was a perk that doubles or triples the ammo capacity on any guns. I mean we could imagine that treyarch would have in the game!

So how think of the possibles and ideas that treyarch would have it in the game. :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic