Challenge Map

Everyone seems to want easy maps. What I would like to see is at least 1 extremely hard map, in which you have to camp on or you die. Or there could be really tiny kiting spots to make it a little playable. I'm envisioning a map the size of Nacht here (maybe slightly larger), but more compact and with all the perks and PaP. This would make it extremely hectic but fun all the same. I want it to be quick, fun, and extremely hard. Thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, you wouldn't have to camp, but it would be way easier if you did. I personally enjoy camping a lot; in the later rounds it gets really intense. The point is, though, that I just want an extremely hard map. I don't really care if you have to camp or not, those were my suggestions on how to make it hard. Something like Shangri-La but 5 times harder would be cool.

5 times harder than Shangri La still isnt as hard as Nacht, to me atlteast.

Anyway, It seems the only way to make a map hard at this point, is to make every room too small to kite in, and remove some perks. Maybe not add a 1 shot kill wonderweapon. I mean, if they make it "overpowerdly" hard, than nobody will even want it, and complain about it. (Not saying EVERYONE will hate it, but a majority of people would. I wouldnt.)

Have you tried the FIVE Laboratory level, BTW? It is nice and closed in, very nice camping spots, if you like to camp, no actual kiting spots, but possible to get some good trains, if you can make good decisions quickly. If you want a challenging place to run around in, or camp in, the Labs of Five would be my best suggestion. But it wont be a challenge forever. It starts to get really easy once you do it a few times. Its harder than Shangri-La by far, in my opinion.

I think nacht isnt that hard if you do my strategy ;) . And how can you say camping is a boring part of zombies? Its one of the only ways zombies is intense. And it doesnt take 3 minutes to get one horde out of the way.

I dont understand that. PLease elaborate.

The reason I dont like camping is because any group of idiots can stand in one spot holding down the trigger.(not saying everyone who camps is an idiot, just saying that idiots can do it)

I liked camping at first, but after a while, thats all it was. Standing in one spot, holding down the trigger.

I like the way things are now that I know how to dodge and run around because I can go around the map and do things I need to do (buy guns/ammo, Perks, Upgrade) DURING rounds, instead of having to wait for the flow to stop before I can do anything. It makes the worry for ammo and perks go away completely. And the rounds go by so much faster with people who run around, because they arent always wanting to make crawlers.

Anyway, a map doesnt have to be small to be hard. It helps. But its not essential. Agreed, large maps with Open areas are too easy, but it would be simple to make a large map thats not all open areas and loop areas.

ok I see what your saying, I dont ever want to leave crawlers because I can do ANYTHING mid round that I could do with a crawler. What I was talking about 3 minutes for one horde is, most people who have to run circles on round 12 have to let every zombie spawn to start shooting which will take about a minute to spawn. Now that I think about it I dont really camp either I just run small circles but spawn kill them with ray guns. I get to 40 in under 2 hours doing this.

Oh, thats what you meant XD (To both the 3 minutes and camping)

I consider camping to be staying in one spot with your teammates and just unloading on the incoming. I am unfamiiliar with small circles as "camping" Sorry.

As for taking 3 minutes for mobs to build, I dont really let it happen. If someone does this, I dont even care how big of a jerk they think I am, I'm gonna go take care of them myself if they dont do it quick enough. I mean I dont have all day to spend in a game. Some of us have important things to do and only have a few hours a day for video games. On a really high round its understandable, but before round 30 I dont see a reason to let them all spawn before shooting. I mean even a non-upgraded MPL still kills them decently on round 27. (most wall guns do fine).