All this game needs to do to be brilliant. READ.

kris9512

May have been the highest in stats, unless stats are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than any other gun, which in the famas case, they aren't,

You contradicted yourself a few times there.

That's not a contradiction. No offense, but do you understand what a contradiction is? An example would be as follows:

This stuff is so rough. It's the softest thing I've ever felt!

A contradiction is when you say the exact opposite of what you said prior. What Zombieofthedead said is not a contradiction. He said that they may have the HIGHEST stats, but they aren't SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER than the next highest ranked weapon. It would be like this, say the Famas' total accuracy across all players was 17.3%. And the next highest weapon, lets say the AUG, has 17.1% total accuracy. Thus, the Famas is not SIGNIFICANTLY better, only slightly. Now if the Famas had 36.8% total accuracy, and the AUG was still down at 17.1%, that would be significantly higher.

IMO, I think all the guns are fairly balanced enough for the game to still be fun if you are getting wrecked all the time by a Famas, but then again I am one of the COD players that doesnt care about winning, high kill counts/streaks or anything. Of course I enjoy high stats and stuff, and I have decent enough stats, but I just think that since it is a game, we should play it as one, and not bitch about the little details unless it makes the game unplayable. I say just have fun, and if you don't like the Famas, don't use it. Or do, if you truly think it's the most powerful gun in the game.

TL;DR, His argument is perfectly valid, and NOT a contridiction.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic