The Der Riese Clock Changes

Rissole25

Couldn't find anything in search, so I'm not sure if this is known.

The clock in Der Riese is stuck on 1:15. Obvious reference to Element 115.

The clock in iOS Der Riese changes to 1:16.

The second hand is roughly in the same spot though, around the 41 second mark.

Could be a reference to Element 116, but I don't think it's appeared in the story. I don't know much about the element either. It may also mean nothing, but why the change than?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annother superheavy man made (synthetic) element... basically we joined atoms under immense pressures to get to atomic numbers

As far as I know 116 is called Ununhexium (Uuh) and is 116 atomic number... I think it has no use among chemsist at the moment seeing as most superheavy elements have half lives of around 100 ms.

Also, 115 has been used in conspiracy theories since the 70s (people suggest it could be in the island of stability, i.e. it could be more stable than other super elements.) I mean I remember it was even in Tomb rader 3! As far as I know 115 is the only superheavy element to be in populasr culture as in the island, yet I haven't searched it :P

edit: Dark reign is annother game with 115 references made by, you guessed it, activision...