Abusing FFA spawn system.

Hey guys was just playing FFA on dome destorying with the model (no damage but it doesnt need damge its good as it is and level 16)and everything was going just fine till I started spawning in that room closest to that big truck-.- . This guy was just camping in front of it waiting for someone too spawn and it was me for 15 times in a row -.-. It got to the point that I had to change to my QS class and pull my FMG9's out just to kill him so I can get out of there. What's worse was the tactical insertion he has right there cause I'm sure some other poor victim would have to suffer what I just did if I didn't kill him as soon as he spwaned in his tac. Now I see why people use dead's man hand or final stand in FFA because juice doesn't help AT ALL to get out of a spwan when someone is aimming at the exact spot you respwan.

Now my Msr kd is a lot lower than it should be and now I have to bring it back up.

:@

Have you guys ever ran into someone abusing the spwan system in a FFA game.

(I'll admit I did abuse it one time for fun in mw2 on termal I think it's called. Put a clay more at the spwan and go kill others while waiting for it to blow up to set another one down but it wasn't as bad cause it only happen 3 times)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what room you mean, but it doesn't matter. That's pretty crazy.

I never made such a crazy experience, but i also dont play FFA too much (actually kinda never). I already freak out if I spawn withing a 20m radius of an enemy in Domination ( I don't expect one beeing there and get therefore raped ), so I couldn't imagine my reaction there :D

C4 / Nade / Last stand on death streak should do it as you said. Maybe Riot Shield. Crazy you could do it with a gun. When I use TI and I see in my 'dead screen', that my killer aims at my TI.. Although I know exactly how to turn, where he is and stuff, he always gets me.

Just low how that dude played.

• 2 weeks later...