the moon > stonehenge > paris

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18694

^^^my reply to that

i think using the pyramid from the moon our heros will go to stone henge and this is how paris is connected. the pyramids power is infact a stargate to stonehenge. from stone henge the heros find a stash of 115 in the catacombs of paris aka the homebase of group 601 possibly a resistance team and survivors of the zombie apocalpyse.

paris might be the last remaining defense the heros have to stopping richtofen. thats why we didnt go to paris, thats why we went to the moon, thats why they gave us group 601. thats where well find out what the heros will do about richtofen.

plz leave any and all questions or comments. i had to play through every map to figure this out

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honestly I'm on board with this as a possibility, and also the first time I saw the fly trap, first thing in my mind: stonehenge.

amen bro! i thought the samething! thats how the idea started. then i thought more about it and all i needed was a way to place stonehenge to the moon and i thought of apollo 18 the movie. and the rock samples. the teleporters were another thing i thought of but they had to be powered using the metor or whatever the black egg is u use in the EE on the moon to be beamed to stone henge

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18694

^^^my reply to that

i think using the pyramid from the moon our heros will go to stone henge and this is how paris is connected.

Stonehenge is in England. I don't see the connection aside from being across the channel from france.

Am I missing something?

Well theres nothing in england and france is close to england