Superman Crawler Glitch

Last night it happened again.... While waiting for george to slide down the ice slide yelling WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee the whole way a crawler splashes stumps first into the water and then flies towards me at high speed. Unfortunately i had my AK74u (pap'd) out and got stuck on the fog horn. GAME OVER MAN (WAVE 55). Now its not the first time i have experinced this glitch yet it only seems to happen only long games (+50) While its not nearly as annoying as the invisible excavator on moon, it has still screwed me out of high rounds. anyone else had this happen to them or anything else like this???

BTW this is my first post yet i have been lurking around in the shadows since HL :evil: times & wasted alot of time on the hoax music brick easter egg & and all of Bslacks BS (anyone notice his initials are BS???) :lol: . Now expect to see a few less guests viewing posts now i am no longer the nameless one. Hope i can contribute to the community in some way (especialy now in the quiter times atleast untill GKNOVA starts up again and the forums are raging again).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I had something similar. It was a normal zombie though. After going down the slide, he stayed in the same animation, laying on his back when he hit the water. The game still thought he was on the slide.

So he went super-fast, on his back, across the water, coming at me. Pretty funny to watch haha.