Richtofens Grand scheme

demesphor

step 1: Samantha says (simon says on the computers)

breaking into the computers so you can hack them?

Step 2: hacking into the computer (hacking into the computer using the hacker)

to get the excuvator to slice into tunnel 6 and dig deep enough to get the egg?

step 3: letting the excuvator penetrate tunnel 6 and bringing the egg to the pyramid

the egg is deep in the moons crust???

step 4: fill up the containers by killing the zombies

a sacrific must be made to get the container open

pyramid opens revealing samantha

step 5: getting the plates onto the teleporter

to bring the plates to moon obviously

step 6: blow them up with a QED so they go onto a computer

must do something to them i have no clue why theyd go onto a computer

step 7: getting the lead wire

lead wire is what connects the rod to the plates

step 8: make and retreieve the vril generator

this one is pretty simple

step 9: fill the containers again as samantha screams. the vril generator must be in the machine obviously. richtofen and sam should switch souls after

probly the most epic part of the EE...already explained it though

step 10: ready the rockets shooting the pyramid with a QED and making the egg go towards the rockets. use the gertsch device to move the egg to the rockets

idk how to explain this step other then ur readying the rockets for launch

step 11: play samantha says again either way u win and the rockets will go towards earth.

u blow a chunk of the earth up....im not sure how to explain this either cause well theres so many theroies

so i made this post caue i dont think anyone explained why the steps in the easter egg are important. and lets admit to ourselves, some of these steps are pretty epic and makes u wonder things. so feel free to edit what i wrote cause id like to know answers too

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Not to bad of a post, but please use the search and realize there is post on this already ;)

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17170

damn it! the search thing never works for me for some reason i usually get off the wall things that have nothing to do with the post. but hey never hurts to take a double look

Don't worry dude, I still can't work the search bar. It's confusing as f*ck to me... Never shows the results even though I know they're there.

Not to bad of a post, but please use the search and realize there is post on this already ;)

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17170

damn it! the search thing never works for me for some reason i usually get off the wall things that have nothing to do with the post. but hey never hurts to take a double look

Don't worry dude, I still can't work the search bar. It's confusing as f*ck to me... Never shows the results even though I know they're there.

yea its a reallllll pain. but like i said the grand scheme i think should be checked ove.r. if u can find it sendme the link to the other post?

I did, it's in my first post

ok clarification. yes someone posted the steps but nobody has explained anything ABOUT the steps. i didnt post this to say what the steps are i want to know the significance of the steps. why play sam says? why the artifate? why why why? we all know how to do it but why do we do some of the things we do in the easter egg. just clarifying for everyone

Ahh I see. Well tbh I think you're looking too far into it. I mean we have had no easter egg that makes sense, we just do it for the end result.

true. idk i think COTD's EE was very well done towards the storyline. we figured out what VRIL was from it we figured out where the heros went. we did alot becuse of that EE. Shangri la we found out richtofen was in the jungle B4 shangri la due to the shrine. we also found out some theroys about maxis and the eclipse. i disagree good sir i think the EE's are starting to elaborate more on the stories. . . atleast for us people here on CODZ

• Administrators

Ahh I see. Well tbh I think you're looking too far into it. I mean we have had no easter egg that makes sense, we just do it for the end result.

true. idk i think COTD's EE was very well done towards the storyline. we figured out what VRIL was from it we figured out where the heros went. we did alot becuse of that EE. Shangri la we found out richtofen was in the jungle B4 shangri la due to the shrine. we also found out some theroys about maxis and the eclipse. i disagree good sir i think the EE's are starting to elaborate more on the stories. . . atleast for us people here on CODZ

Well like I said, the end result gives us information, but nothing before that usually. While the theories are getting more elaborate, it doesn't mean that they are making each step make sense like you imply. I mean in the Shangri-La Easter Egg, Call of the Dead Easter Egg, and even Moon, nothing makes sense until the end when we get the end result of acquiring the pieces.

Well like I said, the end result gives us information, but nothing before that usually. While the theories are getting more elaborate, it doesn't mean that they are making each step make sense like you imply. I mean in the Shangri-La Easter Egg, Call of the Dead Easter Egg, and even Moon, nothing makes sense until the end when we get the end result of acquiring the pieces.

i can agree on that.