Anyone got any strats for SNN or verruckt?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Verruckt, I'd focus on getting weapons and Jug first, which means spawning on the side with Jug on it to begin with. Once you've got those the easiest thing to do I've found is just looping the entire map. Open all doorways and continue to walk around the entire map, only to stop and hold off the zombie trains in the long hallways. (Hallway with Thompson, and the bathroom, standing by the showers. Make sure you're always moving though, if zombies start to come from the direction you need to go, kill them and move on to the next hallway or you'll get cornered.

Tip: There are multiple grenade spots to refill your grenades on the walls, keep throwing grenades behind you to kill zombies, and keep crawlers to preserve as much ammo as possible.

On SNN, just loop the docks out in the "Comm Room" area once you've got the proper weapons and Jug. The Wunderwaffe is highly recommended.

These strategies are what me and my friend do and are possible on solo:

SNN

Once you leave the spawn area, one person wants to open the door to the comm room ( i think thats what it is, the room with the STG) and then open the hut and see which perk is there.

The other person will open the flogger gates and open the hut thats up the path from there (Fishing hut i think) If jugg is at either of the huts, buy it you will need it.

One person will do trains in a circle near the Comm room, its easy once you get used to it make sure you have a gun that can kill zombies in one shot just incase some come infront, (Trench gun, Ray gun, HS10) and have a gun to shoot with, (MP40, Commando, RPK, STG) this player will constantly run in circles. [This is possible on solo]

The other player will run a more complicated train, but with more fallback points if they get overwhelmed. This player will run around the Downstairs of spawn, in a circle, if need be you can tail off to the fishing hut, doctors quarters, or storage. DO NOT GO DOWN THE COMM ROOM. This will interupt your friend and result in the game ending (probably).Also, if your partner downs, wait until all his/her zombies join your train before throwing a monkey/going to revive him/her

Verruckt:

A vvery simply strategy that can work on solo/co-op

Have the full map open and run round it having a huge train behind you, turn around and shoot when your at Speed cola, the thompson, the MP40 stairs, the STG and keep going, try not to leave your partner. If your partner downs, do a quick lap round the map to get him/her dont go too fast or the zombies will backtrack and go the opposite way.