Round 42!!

Zom-B_Hunter115

Initially we started the night planning on breaking 50 on Der Riese, but at 2 or 3 in the morning we decided to switch to moon. We started the game with 4 people, had the easter egg FINISHED by round 13, and were well on our way. Round 18 came and the first person had to leave, and unfortanalty he was playing split screen. So from then on out it was just two of us, this was at around 4 AM. Round 40 came and we pretty much stopped getting drops, the view we did get we got cheated out of hacking them, but whatever. We managed to get one more max ammo, I had Zap Guns, Ray Gun, and Galil and he had Ray, Gun Commando, and Galil all upgraded. A full round pretty much wiped out our ray guns and about half of the Wave Gun/Zap Gun (i tried to conserve the Wave/Zap Gun) for when we really needed it) We both ran completely out of ammo towards the end of 41 and took turns running to buy ammo for the MP5 and Ak74. At the end of the round we went and upgraded the MP5 and AK74. But normal guns are almost useless unless you are building points at this high of round. We kept playing until 10 AM!!! At that point I had to be somewhere so we had to quit :x. We went out by just flopping off the stairs in the Dome and trying to take out as many as possible. Unfortantly the Zombies ALWAYS win eventually.

Round 42

600,000 plus points (cant remember exact number)

3500 plus kills (i think it was 3514 but i cant remember)

6-7 HOURS Straight of Zombie killing.

I had been up since 6:30 that morning and sarted playing around 7 that night. took an hour break from 11-Midnight and played from then till 10 AM.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic