All Wire Spawn Locations [VIDEO]

MixMasterNut

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I was gaming with OstonedshooterO, and one of my subs, and we spent a lot of time trying to find the wire spawn (it was in AK74u area). It was getting aggravating. So a couple of us looked up on Youtube for the wire locations while the other dude kited the last zombie. And I'm searching all these crappy youtube videos thinking

"WTF!! Why hasn't someone put together a HD video showing every wire spawn location yet!!!*rabble rabble rabble....*" :evil:

So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I was thinking about doing this lately but I could never find all wire locations myself. Now I know :)

*Not trying to go off topic but another tricky part of EE is throwing QED's at right spot. Few times i wasted all my QED's and could not teleport the ball. You need to stand very close to the object and throw it.