Kino - Musical Brick EE

Does anyone here know how to activate the musical brick EE in Kino der Toten?

If so, please share the details on how to unlock it?

From my understanding, you have to shoot/knife the brick by the generator in the center of the room. Then shoot/knife all the other loose bricks in the room. Then come back to the original brick by the generator and shoot/knife it again. Once you've done so, the brick should play some classical music.

I've been trying this, and can't get it to work. Maybe I'm missing a brick? I've heard there are 13 brick in the room, yet I only find 12.

Here are some threads I've found this EE mentioned in:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3160

viewtopic.php?t=5702

viewtopic.php?t=4137

I've also seen this EE mentioned briefly in PTG's Kino EE video @ around 4:50. This is the only video I've found regarding this EE.

yHH6T4bS-H0

I've tried contacting Benn numerous times, in numerous ways, to try and get more details about this EE. So far I've gotten no response back at all, and at this point am not really expecting one.

So can anyone here help out with this one?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...