Abracadavre Breakdown: Hints towards future maps?

Zaptn.

Recently i posted on the ''Moon'' section of the forum a breakdown of the song ''115'' and how it kind of tells us about samantha and what shes doing etc. So i thought maybe every song might have its own hints to future maps and/or storyline elements. So i skipped five as i thought the song on there would be irrelavent. I am suggesting that each song reveals hints towards future map. For example 115 revealed hints towards Moon. So ascensions song ''Abracadavre'' might suggest ideas towards the map afterwards. (if there is any)

Obviously Black ops 2 isn't going to be released until late 2012 so Treyarch might not have developed any maps so far but you never know! :idea:

Abracadavre Breakdown:

[Verse 1]

I can fly like a bird not in the sky.(Okay, previously we were on the ''Moon'' I highly doubt the crew will return to earth thats atmosphere was destroyed by three rockets filled with (115?)

''I can fly like a bird but not in the sky'' She can fly (Samantha) because shes in space, no gravity, and shes not in the sky because she's inside some sort of base?)

which can always swim and always dry(Like any ordinary human being/zombie?)

I say goodbye at night and morning hi. (She goes to sleep at night? :lol:)

I'm part of you what am I (She's part of you{Richtofen})

I follow and lead as you pass (She follows the crew? as something passes?)

dress yourself in black my darkness lasts (She is still evil? Maybe her and maxis are evil?)

I flee the light but without the sun (''I flee the light'', she escapes the light. ''Without the sun''. So might they blow up the sun? (Maybe the main source of 115?)

Your view of me would be gone and. (I coudn't think of anything for this so i assumed you wouldnt't be able to see anything without the light of the sun :lol: )

I can see the damage that

I am causing you is so benign

You want me to be gone(Richtofen wants her gone, but shes just begun!)

but I have just be-

GUN

I am the only one undone (She isn't completed? However richtofen and maxis and the other 3 are?)

I'm a broken miracle now (She was a miracle because she could bring the dead back to life& control them)

In your head

I don't feel

Like I am real

But I know it's all imaginary (She thinks she's not real because shes been locked inside a pyramid cyrogenically frozen for so many years, and remember shes just a little kid.)

Are they real

And do they feel (Is Takeo/Dempsey/Nikoli real?) (or are the zombies real?)

Is all the pain

Just inside my head

From then on i skipped some verses as i spotted no signifigance in them, these are the last 2

It's killing me

to see I'm killing you (Does she end up killing maxis? Or is it simply she hates killing zombies because they've been so loyal to her?)

death is magic say

Abra Cadavre now

I can't give in

I won't give in

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful and (Shes wretched, but powerful.)

if you read all of this then thanks for reading My breakdown of ''115'' is in the ''Moon'' Section of the forum and i will soon be doing others.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the

"Are they real? And do they feel? Is all the pain, just inside my head"

Line as a further hint towards he interaction with the Vril while in the Aether. They'd be foreign to her, and they'd most likely be filled with pain and hate, or negativeness knowing that they are now obsolete and Humans are the dominant race.

Are they real? Are the Vril real in the Aether? Are these voices I hear real or imaginary?

And do they feel? Ties into the next two lines. If they're real, and if they feel, then it'd explain all the pain inside her head, as that seems to be the only way to interact with us (See Richtofen's voices in his head).

I can fly like a bird not in the sky.(Okay, previously we were on the ''Moon'' I highly doubt the crew will return to earth thats atmosphere was destroyed by three rockets filled with (115?)

''I can fly like a bird but not in the sky'' She can fly (Samantha) because shes in space, no gravity, and shes not in the sky because she's inside some sort of base?)

which can always swim and always dry(Like any ordinary human being/zombie?)

I say goodbye at night and morning hi. (She goes to sleep at night? )

I'm part of you what am I (She's part of you{Richtofen

I follow and lead as you pass (She follows the crew? as something passes?)

dress yourself in black my darkness lasts (She is still evil? Maybe her and maxis are evil?)

I flee the light but without the sun (''I flee the light'', she escapes the light. ''Without the sun''. So might they blow up the sun? (Maybe the main source of 115?)

Your view of me would be gone and. (I coudn't think of anything for this so i assumed you wouldnt't be able to see anything without the light of the sun )

the lyrics are a riddle. the answer is a shadow