ZOMBIE FIRSTS**** NACT DAYS

qwest

Could u guys tell me wat u guys talked about wen carbon first knew about the storyline or u guys. Wat it was like wen nact der untoten was the only map. Wen u thought u hold B to board up windows or even wen u didn't know the tally marks meant in the bottom left corner of ur screen plz share. :mrgreen:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wunderpancake, not to be rude, but I think you should put a little more effort towards typing in a way that everyone can understand. I'd really love to answer your question but I can not understand most of it. I am not usually a grammar nazi but still, proofread your posts quickly before you submit.

Here is an attempt at what I think it probably should say

Could you guys tell me what you talked about when Carbon first knew about the storyline? What was it like when Nacht Der Untoten was the only map, when you thought you had to hold B to board up windows or even when you didn't know what the tally marks in the bottom left corner of your screen meant? Please share!

Now for my response, I remember how easy zombies were back when It was only good ol' Nacht. They were much slower and weaker than they are now and the rounds flew by, It always seemed like the teens were harder than the 20's for me, although I cant explain why. I remember the text at the bottom of the screen that said "Insta- Kill" and had a 30 second timer. I sort of automatically knew what the tally marks were and I've only recently been a member of this forum so I cannot tell you what kind of speculation existed during those days, but I do remember that was the reason I bought World at War, I played zombies with a buddy and just had to go buy it myself. Its one video game I can proudly say I believe I've gotten my money's worth of entertainment out of.