Moon Multiplayer Strategy

ESDT fusion

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Work your way to getting to Juggernog and then head towards the Biodome (Forest). You should be able to run circles in there without many problems. Me and my buddy got to 28 last night before I had to leave for work.

Btw if you stop the excavaters from depressurizing the Biodome, it makes lining up the horde alot easier for killing.

once you leave the receiving area, everyone grabs mpl's or m14's, and two hold the QR and two the Outside QR(before hall 6 & 11, for 5-6 rounds, everyone now has 5 k, share the doors until you get to the teleporter, somebody grabs a hacker, head to A 51, get jug, if you saved a crawler he's now a runner, but hack the computers in the QR room(spawn) and work your way back to the teleporter if it was speed cola, get jug, come back, and whenever excavaters are about to trash something hit the teleporter, whilst someone has hacker, pop up in quick revive, and hack the computers. Be in constant communication with your team, say two in biodome, one in AK74u, or 6 and one other in ak or 11. or all in biodome like a clusterfuck....2 in biodome might work, 4 can too, and if you can do the lifters in the biodome you're golden. But the big deal is the excavaters, and that nobody wastes their money on the box, I'm tired of people who would never do that on any other map deciding that on possibly the hardest map they want to waste the cost of jug and speed cola on the box, just to get the dragonov twice and the fn fal twice and the L96...oh, and once you can hack EVERYTHING, open the doors for cheap, rebuild windows that only need one board for the Max ammount, keep getting max ammo's and fire sales from powerups...this map gave us great tools, no reason not to get past twenty every time if only you get some people who work together, so get in a lobby, turn on a mike, and kill some zombies.