These two Achievements For EE to need only 2?

Charles871987

Unless someone says otherwise I see absolutely no reason you need more Than 2 (from what I understand step 2 can be done with 2 or 3 as long as each person hits buttons within a few seconds) and even if this node requires four then every other step from what I can tell does not need four people any longer kinda like ascension can be completed after node 2 without 4. Some say you don't have the vril generator but you will only have that if you have completed previous eggs, in fact on the vid I saw takeo was the one with it? Meatwagon I think their name was kinda like it defaulted to him bc he's the only one that had completed them and since normally it would be Richtofen it just let yellow have I noticed that it still played the doctors voice even though he was take. So if someone could confirm whether or not you even have the generator with 2 or 3 people or if the game must be started with four or not. Even so I don't see why you need to finish it with four just two since one needs QED and other gersch.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya what I was looking for is the whole EE only Cryogenic can be done solo, but haven't logged on in a few days so obviously the information has been confirmed as being able to be done duo which makes me happy because shangri la wasn't hard but getting people with competance and just a little skill was harder than it seemed.