Mule Kick + How to do the 3 upgrade achievment

Xieon

Ok, maybe this has been said before, and maybe I missed it, but I see a lot of posts about this, and I don't think people get the right idea.

So #1: The symbol, is THREE pistols overlayed.

A lot of people are saying because they are making a reference to "gun mule" or running guns, but that's not the case at all. When you upgrade the m1911 you get "MUSTANG AND SALLY". Dual Wield PISTOLS, and a Mustang is a horse, so to make a pun off that it's mule kick.

Need more help: Turn 1 gun into 2 = Mustang

A perk that turns one gun into 2 = Mule

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think that in order to use the duel wield electric guns you would need this, maybe you could even use duel wield ray guns. Basically I think it's first feature is all you to duel wield any 2 of the pistol guns.

Second, for the three gun thing, it's NOT that difficult to figure out, ready:

Step 1: Get the zap gun

Step 2: Get MULE KICK

Step 3: Get a second zap gun (now you're duel wielding them).

Step 4: Buy a random gun.

You know have some random gun, or when you press Y, you'll switch to 2 zap guns.

Step 5: Go to pack a punch, and pack a punch the duel wields, then pack a punch the other gun, and TADAH

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're looking into it abit too much. Mustang and Sally count as one weapon, and rest assured, I can guarantee the Wave gun/Zap guns will count as one weapon too. They wouldn't have made it an achievement otherwise, usually the achievements are map specific, and if your theory is anything to go on, then we'd be able to do what you said by simply pack-a-punching the M1911 and another weapon. So it's safe to assume that Mule Kick will allow us to wield three weapons.

It's just a pun.

They choose "Mule" kick, because a mule's kinda like a horse, and a mustang is a horse, and when you turn one gun into more than you, they named it "Mustang".

Treyarch loves crazy symbolism, this doesn't seem that crazy