New info, new theories.

RadZakpak

• Moderators

Alright as most of us know, through the CODZL video and a recent achievement list, we have loads of new theories to bring to the table. Here are mine.

Cryogenic Slumber Party (75G) – In Moon, complete Richtofen's grand scheme.

(This definately reveals a new easter egg to solve, also the name brings me to get more into the "Space ice" that appears on the loading screen.)

One Small Hack for Man (5G) – In Moon, hack something.

(Interesting new possibilities. Is it possible we can turn on and off gravity indoors? Can we close doors? Who knows.)

One Giant Leap (5G) – In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Somethings brings me to belive this introduces something extremely new and finishing. Like Pack-a-Punch in Der Riese.

Perks in Spaaaaace (30G) – In Moon, purchase every Perk in one game.

(I think it may be possible to buy all the perks now! Sweet! It can't be something like a random perk bottle because of the word 'purchase'."

Fully Armed and Operational (25G) – In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-A-Punched weapons at the same time.

(This definately means it will be possible to obtain 3 guns. Maybe not a perk but definately somehow.)

Ground Control (10G) – In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

(Maybe these excavators are also part of this 'hacking' and they must be turned off somehow. Maybe they open up new areas for zombies to come in.)

Also Id like to ask for 3 volunteers to do some Moon with me over the weekend after release. We can try to figure out the easter egg if it hasn't already been found. Though it will probally be found by then.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess with the One Giant Leap is that its a purely gameplay achievement like getting all 7 perks. Like you get trapped in the room, have to down yourself, and you get 'resurrected' when the next round starts. Hence why its the only one that specifies that its in coop