Richtofen is not wearing a space suit

BlindBusDrivr

Recently, I looked into Richtofen's 'Space Suit'.

Here are some pictures of what Richtofen is wearing on Ascension.

And here, is what a space suit looks like

They are clearly, completely different things. The Astronaut one is far more extreme than the other, and an Astronaut suit weighs 180 lbs on our planet, So that he could be mobile at all is rather impossible. (It's not a big deal for astronauts because there's no gravity in space and on the moon is only 30 lbs.

But I did find this suit:

It's part of a fighter jet pilot's uniform, it's very similar to what Richtofen's wearing.

It's a layer part of that full uniform. It's called the exposure suit.

Here's a paragraph describing what it does: In cold weather, a pilot will zip on his rubber-lined exposure suit (also called a "poopie suit" or "anti-exposure suit") underneath his flight suit. The exposure suit functions like a diver's dry suit, keeping him warm in the event that he lands in water following ejection. Exposure suits designed for the newest fighter jets, like the Boeing F-22, provide additional protection from chemical and biological agents.

It's also one of the lightest layers of a fighter pilots 'uniform'.

The other interesting thing that I found was it was that I found these pics on a page about a company called NOVA. And stuff about X-Planes.

And anyone recall this sign on Moon?

Jet Engines Testing, C(illegable) X-ING

Also I recall a topic about one of the barrels saying LP40, which is a jet fuel. So could this possibly be related?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's basically what I was curious about. If the suit Richtofen wears on Ascension was similar to the space suit. Either way, Richtofen was definitely up to something as some point, he wouldn't just wear one for shits and giggles...

funny you say that because it's nicknamed the 'poopie suit' :roll: :lol: