my Abracadavre analyses.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO. well it seems almost every one is busy working on there theorys for moon so i deiced to drift way from there for a while and make my analyses of Abracadavre. sure about 100 people have done stuff like this but i felt like making one so ya. the equal sign is what i think the meaning of the line is. ok here we go.

*MUSIC* = this could mean anything.

I can fly like a bird not in the sky witch can always swim but is always dry = A PENGUIN

I say goodbye at night and morning high i am part of you what am i = the bird that gets the worm

i follow and lead as you pass = a zombie in the front of a rape train leading the rest of the zombies to there death.

dress yourself in black my darkness last i will flee the light but with out the sun your view of me would be gone = a goth.

I can see the damage that i am causing you is so benign = how Activison feels about PS3 users.

you want me to be gone = YES MONKEY WE WANT YOU GONE NOW STOP HUMPING ARE SODA.

but i have only just be-GUN = we are gonna be back to steel your perks.

I AM THE ONLY ONE "UNDONE" = some guy at Treyarch saying he has a bad taste in his mouth.

I AM A BROKEN MIRACLE NOW in your head = the fat guy from the hangover.

I dont feel like i am real = A zombie having fun flying in the air because of a thunder gun shot.

but i know its all imaginary = the zombie once he hits the ground and dies.

are they real and do they feel = Activisons souls.

is all the pain just in inside my head = a guy with a really bad headache who had a huge safe fall on him.

i am what men love more then life fear more then death or mortal strife = zombies.

i am what dead men have = what about women are you zombies sexist ?

and rich require i am what i am contended men desire = a puppy.

you want me to be gone = YES CHINA LAKE I WANT YOU GONE.

but i have only just be-GUN = the box saying it is gonna keep giving us sucky guns.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW FAR I COME= Zombies from WaW to black ops.

WHAT GOES UP MUST NEVER COME BACK DOWN in your head = tell that to Murphys law.

i dont feel like i am real = us when we are doing really good on a high round and are happy.

but i know its all imaginary = us on a high round out of ammo and scared.

are they real and do they feel = the zombies in Treyarchs hidden zombie lab.

is all the pain just inside my head = a zombie after getting a full clip of a HK unloaded into its head.

its all inside my head = are ballistic knifes stuck in the zombies heads.

it just inside my its all inside my there all in side my head = the song the monkey sings before he goes BOOM.

i see them always but there all inside my head = a warrior Walrus.

all inside my head there all inside my head = all the zombie songs are stuck in are heads.

its killing me to see i am killing you = CONTRADICTION LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

death is magic = Treyarch telling us that the way we kill zombies is magical.

say Abracadavre now = DO IT OR WE WILL EAT YOUR CRISPY CHICKEN.

you see me now you dont cry when i am gone = Treyarch saying enjoy are heros while we can because we can not play as them in call of the dead.

these shackles they come with certain opportunities = Treyarch being owned by the evil Activison and being forced to do certain things but they get payed a lot and can make zombies.

they wont let me get away but they show me we are the same = Treyarch talking about how they are trapped by Activison and how they are there zombies.

we are the same we are the same they show me that we are the same = us being the same as a Walrus and Walrus are awesome.

i cant give in i wont give in = us because we never give in to the never ending zombie horde.

its not a state of mind i am wretched but i am powerful = cows that were suits.

and i dont feel like i am real: = a pig with a really nice hair cut.

but i know its all imaginary = the pig is really fighting zombies with bad hair cut.

are they real and do they feel = this means Treyarch loves ponys.

is all the pain just inside my head = the pony bit Kevin and he is not sure if he is in pain or not.

its all inside my head it just inside my its all inside my there all inside my = THE BLACK HOLE THINGY IS STUCK ON MY HEAD.

i see them always but there all inside my head all inside my head there all inside my head = the zombies like pie OH and there all inside Sams head.

i hope you guys and gals liked this. oh and top it all off here is Abracadavre.

enjoy and thanks for reading all!!!
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know if you're trolling or not -.-

I can fly like a bird, not in the sky

which can always swim and always dry

I say goodbye at night and morning hi

I'm part of you, what am I

I follow and lead as you pass

dress yourself in black, my darkness lasts

I flee the light but without the sun

our view of me would be gone

That's your shadow, and this one;

I am what men love more than life

fear more than death or mortal strife

what dead men have and rich require

I'm what contented men desire

is nothing.

dude it was supposed to make you laugh. because you know i like to make people laugh. and i thought making analyses of Abracadavre would you know be funny. but thank you for posting the answer to a riddle that just about every one knows the answer to.

I did laugh, but wasn't even sure if it was real or not. And I was just doing it in case people didn't know. Sorry.