Possible Moon Year?

HeadHunter

This is a page of comic book advertisements from 1970, now you can see this is a sort of contrast to the Moon loading screen comic ad's on the left side, but switched around. Now as you can see the x-ray glasses are on both of the pages. The slot machine could be a contrast to the pack-a-punch machine. Ugly sounds and crazy labels? Similar. Are you able to see Surprise Package on the 1970's comic page? Surprise Monkey is on the loading screen page. Can you see the similarities?

The similar adverts could point towards the year that Moon is set? This is just a hunch but it could be true?

P.S, I'm sorry for the terrible quality, it has restricted the research, but I got as much evidence as I could.

P.S.S This could be pretty far fetched to you guys, but I saw this and thought woah.

Feel free to post any theories or thoughts.

-HH

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic