Is this where the phasing zombie is based on? THEORY

LUDRICOUSZ

Hi guys,

Sorry and don't flame if it's been said but

I've seen lots of topics wich is saying that the phasing zombie is capable of teleporting.

When I heard this I immediately thought of a Youtube video of NGTZombies playing a custom map called Fun Park.

In this video at around 6:47 you can clearly see a zombie teleporting/disappearing for a split second and spawns closer to you. Go and have a look. From 6:74- End of video you will see the teleporting zombie a couple of times.

AiOn76rKWtk

Is this the idea where the phasing zombie comes from? What's you're opinion? And do you think this will be the functions that the Phasing Zombie will have?

Peace out

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory, I think the test subjects were on the moon base. When the experiment failed with teleporter on the moon. Which they get exposed to Element 115 and gets elecouted or used from something that is connected the teleporter. That causes to them to teleport in very short periods of time and distance. Maybe not, it could they trying to make people to teleport without a teleporter which it failed. Maybe?