Parting Gifts

Hydrorez

I don't know why I ever expected this but I had always had an idea that maybe, along with this 4th map pack, 3arc would give something free to community. I had an idea for what it could be... They could take the maps everyone has (Kino/Five) and add all the perks to them, and maybe wonder weapons from the other maps as well.

Then they could give that a free DLC just as a parting gift... Of course, 3arc being 3arc and Activision being Activi$ion, I never expected free stuff but surely this wouldn't require much effort and would be a nice gesture to the community.

Thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never heard of this before but all the perks on the old maps would be nice.

I can see where people go with this but it just wouldn't feel right...do u think 7 perks can fit on NDU....Verruckt??? Shi No has its own perk style so that wouldn't work...and Der Riese is even too small for that many perks...

Sorry to beat your idea into the ground but I am just saying why :mrgreen: