Soundtrack Info and questions

blackfire561

Hey guys i had a question about the soundtrack nobody seems to be talking about it i want to know how will there be a soundtrack on the Xbox PS3 and PC. Also they said there will be 3 songs never available for purchase. Im starting to think those 3 songs are Ascension, Shangri La, and Moon. The reason i think this is because 115 the song you can already buy. Call of The Dead song you can buy. You just cant buy Ascension or Shangri La And of course Moon so thats just what i think let me know what you think. Also where did they say there would be 3 new songs. I think people are automatically thinking that but who knows well have to wait and see.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound track was confirmed it was in carbonfibah's post if you didnt read it

August 23rd, Rezurrection offers five Zombies maps, an extended version of the Zombies soundtrack, and a special Moon theme. It will cost 1200 Microsoft Points.

Well for free if bought the Hardened or Prestige editions of Black Ops just like me :D

And somewhere else it said "3 New Songs in the zombie soundtrack never before been included before" or something like that.

And hopefully that "moon" theme will look sick ;)