What happened to Quarantine?

Broli95

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, ok i think that this isn't the right section but i have to ask this: what happened to Retaliation? Did treyarch just eliminate it? I'm sure that most of you was waiting for the great quarantine zombie map because on game.com there was an article with the description of all maps( cargo, harbor, metro, mansion and quarantine) and instead of this they give us rezurrection. Tell me what you think: did they cancel it or do we have to wait for another black ops game?

Because remember that almighty Australian site...they lied to you...they didnt show proof. That's my take on it :lol:

Yeah actually some guy on the coddHQ made it up and said that the site (game.au) had it. they had the call of the dead one so everyone believed it. he made the whole thing up, he even admitted it

Retaliation was the old name for Escalation. It had to be change for several reasons.

As for Quarintine, It just wasn't fitting. Now Moon on the other hand looks pretty f*cking epic IMO. The song(Ascend(So far)), the new Wonder Weapons(?), and that all-mighty perk that gives for "Thrice the Zombie-Slaying fun!".

One question that's got me thinking. How will Samantha fit into the story here? I thought that since it is the last Zombie map ever we would finally get to confront her, face-to-face y'know? Oh well. All will be revealed on the 23rd...

im sorry i didnt mean to piss you off here if it makes you feel better [brains]

Ah ok sorry i'm not american( as you can see i'm italian) i didn't know that jk means joking!! But thanks anyway sorry if i called you idiot

thats ok sorry i was joking about your mom i did edit though

Ok thanks, if you want you can add me on psn( i need help with shangri la easter egg): broli95