Possible use for the QED in the Easter Egg

cgraves10

Been reading alot of the stuff on here for a while and figured I would share my idea for what could happen with Richtofen's master plan. Basically the gang goes to the moon to get the final piece for Richtofen, they then take all three pieces and put them into the QED and you should get the super weapon of super weapons, but something goes wrong and Richtofen is transformed into a boss zombie that you need to kill in order to finish the easter egg. It kinda makes sense based on all the things found in the poster and the info that was posted by 3arc, but then again I'm a noob at all this still and could be completely wrong, gotta start somewhere i guess lol.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading alot of the stuff on here for a while and figured I would share my idea for what could happen with Richtofen's master plan. Basically the gang goes to the moon to get the final piece for Richtofen, they then take all three pieces and put them into the QED and you should get the super weapon of super weapons, but something goes wrong and Richtofen is transformed into a boss zombie that you need to kill in order to finish the easter egg. It kinda makes sense based on all the things found in the poster and the info that was posted by 3arc, but then again I'm a noob at all this still and could be completely wrong, gotta start somewhere i guess lol.

What would happen, then, to the person playing as Edward?

/logic

What would happen, then, to the person playing as Edward?

/logic

Well, there's a lot of other logical things that could happen. Perhaps another character for whoever is (or would have been) ed. Seeing as every other (every other as in, alternating) map pack had an intro video, this one may, with something like what the OP said being shown. Along with the fact it's the last map I hope it does have an intro movie. Because by crikey that zomb dooooes look like eddy.