Where are my posts/topics???

way2g00d

Question

Some of my posts/topics have been deleted without notice. I find this very annoying and is literally starting to piss me off. I love codz but this things needs to be taken seriously. If it is against community guidelines you first lock it and then delete it next day so every one knows WHY it was deleted.

eg: 3x post in Moon is gone...without any reason...(its not a duplicate)

-unrecognized donor to this forum.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Someone else complained about this before, and I assure you there is a reason why Mods delete posts. There was only one post of yours within the past week that was deleted by a mod....there were however about 3 or 4 deleted by you. We don't need to tell every user why we delete their post because usually it is obvious, and it would take too much time to do it with everyone that is deleted...usually the reason is because of flaming, pointless posts, etc. I'm not the one who deleted it, so I can't tell you why it was deleted...but I'm sure there was a valid reason.

Trix, Firstly there were two posts of mine were deleted the same day. I can understand the first one was deleted because it was a close duplicate, so i did not even worry about that..(Rezurrection and classsic maps..)

Second post was not created by me and I replied to it in Moon section of the forum.(3x perk). I have no idea why that was deleted.

I myself have reported posts and they were LOCKED in the past not DELETED (eg: that post regarding Sex...) I understand there is a reason but it would make sense to inform the user who has spent so much time to write or reply.

*I am not worried about the posts that were deleted by me. I delete them myself when I see a pre existing post.

Trix, Firstly there were two posts of mine were deleted the same day. I can understand the first one was deleted because it was a close duplicate, so i did not even worry about that..(Rezurrection and classsic maps..)

Second post was not created by me and I replied to it in Moon section of the forum.(3x perk). I have no idea why that was deleted.

I myself have reported posts and they were LOCKED in the past not DELETED (eg: that post regarding Sex...) I understand there is a reason but it would make sense to inform the user who has spent so much time to write or reply.

*I am not worried about the posts that were deleted by me. I delete them myself when I see a pre existing post.

like I said...I only saw one post that was deleted by you...so idk

I think I have deleted your threads, probably me. The reason for this is that there are ALOT of useless threads around right now. There are many threads that are made that do not need a thread such as "I'll be leaving for a week", or "I was playing today and killed the their and got the bonfire sale" these are just examples. So, I'm sorry if I deleted your thread, it's just there are TONS of threads being created right now, and some are less important than the others.