Shooting George in round 1. Pro's/Con's

so i looked, and couldn't find anything on this topic.

alot of people have tried to convince me that this helps generate more power ups, but my experiments have been inconclusive

1. throw a grenade at him and hit him after he comes out of the water

2. knife him in the back 10 times as he is coming out of water

3. shoot him in the head after he comes out of the water.

Now what i do notice, is that the zombies start spawning at an alarming rate when you hit george in rd.1 - sometimes i have seen 3 or 4 zombies crawling out of 1 hole in the ground! it seems like this carry's over exponentially throughout the entire game they seem to spawn a lot faster.

i do also know that if oyu leave george alone in rd.1 the zombies come out at a VERY slow rate and usually arent spawning until well after george gets out of the water

as far as more power ups, I'm not sure - i do notice what could be more frequent power ups - sometimes i get a DM in the first round, or insta-kill or bomb - but not all the time.

i also noticed something very strange in about round 10 or 11 - i had a large ammount of crawlers [i ran a train and then grenade and made about 15 or so] as some were following me i decided to off the faster ones, i was using up ammo in my pistol before i upgraded and killed one, and it dropped not 1, but 2 max ammo's - i have never ever seen this before [or since] so i guess i have chalked it up to a freak occurance.

im just curious what some others experiences aare with shooting george off the get-go or just leaving him alone

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never shot George on the first round, and trust me, I get absolutely MILLIONS of Power-Ups! I once had 2 double drops(2 Power-Ups from one Zombie)in a single game! I was wondering how I was getting so many of them. On other maps, I rarely get a Power-Up, even if I have about 100 kills :L

I would say shooting George DOES do something. I shot into my zombie horde with the wunderwaffe-dg2 and George was there. I ran him into the water and i looked back, there was a max ammo and double points!

I thought you couldn't get power ups with the wunderwaffe! This was on solo so no one else could have killed the zombies for me for a Max ammo.

Now throwing grenades make the zombies spawn faster from what I've done. As for more drops, I wouldnt know cause I don't know how many drops I should be getting per round/game. Though I do seem to get death machines more often.

Now throwing grenades make the zombies spawn faster from what I've done.

I never knew that.

It does when people get annoying when people start shooting George. and then a horde of zombies take 'em down. My advice: George + shoot when getting hoarded = NO.

Everytime i start a game i knife goerge multiple times, not allways ten, but i do, and i've only noticed the zombies spawning alot quicker at the beggining of round 1, Theres not much else, Although around round 19 i've been running loops round the lighthouses 1st floor, And got two max ammos within two kills of eachother, 6 claymores in a round kills ALOT of zombies in a train.