Im new to join but know how this place works.

Hi. I am A russian Monkey. But u can call me ARM if u abbriviate. Ive been a guest here for a long time however so ive seen whats what. I am an avid solo player but i mostly intrested in the story analysis. I do have one question. What are brains? (The fourm brains. not the kind in ur skull.) Thanks!!! ;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ on a bike in june sam... ALRIGHT! I'LL ADMIT IT! BASED ON YOUR SIG I'LL ADMIT IT!... I now truly believe you are a girl. Congrats, you broke me. :?

ANYWHO

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you know what we dwellers do here by now, so I'll save you the usal speech. Brains are like good-boy points that people give you if you've made a good post. By clicking the green thumbs-up in the top right corner of a post, you are giving people brains. The more brains someone has given you, the more valuable you are considered on CoDz!

Christ on a bike in june sam... ALRIGHT! I'LL ADMIT IT! BASED ON YOUR SIG I'LL ADMIT IT!... I now truly believe you are a girl. Congrats, you broke me. :?

ANYWHO

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you know what we dwellers do here by now, so I'll save you the usal speech. Brains are like good-boy points that people give you if you've made a good post. By clicking the green thumbs-up in the top right corner of a post, you are giving people brains. The more brains someone has given you, the more valuable you are considered on CoDz!

Lol Wut?

Why would i pretend to be a girl?

Hey!

Welcome to the site, seen a few of your posts already, and you seem to be getting along swell :D Feel free to ask if you have any other Qs! :]

>Uses Search

>Rereads you first post

... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I feel stupid. For the last two months I thought you were just a dude pretending to be Sam... Sorry about that....