Wonderwaffe Glitch

I'm playing a solo game RIGHT NOW of Call of the Dead. I'm on round 14 and I have Jugg, PhD Flopper, Stamin-up, Speed Cola, and Dead Shot. I have all but 3 doors open. I have the sickle, the Ray Gun, and the Galil. I killed George once, and got the Wonderwaffe...thats how I got 5 perks by the way.

Anyway, round 13 ended and I had about 5 rounds left on my Wonderwaffe. So round 14 began and I unloaded them all into the crowd before George got back because if your running the zombie train in the back of the lighthouse and you shoot the Wonderwaffe at some zombies, you might hit George and piss him off. So before George comes back I unload everything out of the Wonderwaffe. Only problem is, I CAN'T GET RID OF IT!!! Luckily I have PhD Flopper, so I just flopped the remaining zombies and made a few crawlers in the process.

So I don't have any zombies to worry about...now it's time to figure out how to get rid of this things. So I use my sickle, nothing. I take zip lines, nothing. I opened doors, nothing. I tried going to the box, nothing. Tried buying claymores, nothing. Fixed windows, nothing. I even went to the Pack A Punch machine aaaaaaand.....NOTHING!!! I've still got this damn Wonderwaffe with NO ammo. The lights on the gun are off and the Death Machine symbol is still on the bottom of my screen, but it's blinking. I have those little red letters in the middle of my screen that says "No Ammo."

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm.. that is a horrible glitch. Just incase though, did you try to shoot it one more time after it ran out of ammo? It could possibly just need to be shot once more. If not, the only way would have been to down yourself, but you had no revive.

Yea I shot all the ammo out of the gun, BUT I just figured a way out of the glitch. I killed George again with the sickle and PhD Flopper by the Stamin-up. It's funny though, after I killed him I got a Death Machine instead of another Wonderwaffe. I guess it's because I already had a Wonderwaffe in hand when I killed him...although a USELESS Wonderwaffe...but still a Wonderwaffe none-the-less lol. But that was terrible. Now I can get back to killing puss bags. Oh and I didn't have revive, and this time I got Double Tap after I killed him. Now I have 6 perks and my weapons back and George is gone for a round. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!