Radios 2 & 3

Elwood

I dont have a picture of radio #2 i forgot to take the picture, Its in the night time during the eclipse, I noticed this because the 1st radio was gone when the night came around, meaning there is a second one during the eclipse and a 3rd back in day time. Its 2 people talking back to each other.

Radio #3 picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its taking me an hour to login to this website becuase the user capacity has been reached at 1203 users online..... There are 2 videos on youtube my friend i the picture uploaded the 2nd radio is near the waterfall and the 3rd is in this picture i dont have a captcha card to take a good enough video but he did and just search them up on youtube and youll find them...

I would give links but im having a hard to getting back on this website because of the traffic.... witch is outrageous....