Shangri-La Easter Egg (Gongs?)

Im pretty sure the first step to the Easter egg or acquiring the focusing stone is to do with the gongs, there is several of them over the map and when you knife them they make a regular gong sound you would expect to here. Except when you knife more than one you can hear a weird background noise, kinda like the meteorite sounds but different and it seems to get louder depending on what order you knife the gongs in. I think you must have to knife them in a certain order for the first step. If you have the map go check it out and you will see what I mean. :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've now worked out the order for the first three I think. 1st one is where you start, 2nd is in the room to the right of quick revive and 3rd is in the place to the left of quick revive If you do it in this order it gets louder either that or the sound changes. You know when you have pressed the wrong one because the sound stops and you hear a sound like when you press one of the meteorites.