The Crews Cloths Burned off

Hey guys this is a short Theory Of why i think that Again i know Its Shangri-La then Ascension or Shangri-La to ??? to Ascension. AND I KNOW THE GERSH QOUTE FROM DEMSEY im saying maybe the qoute aint a big deal and a joke In Shangri-La we saw a Burning zombie possiblly boss if its a boss dont you think That there cloths were ripped and burned off it makes sense and maybe richtofens uniform was so scorched he jacked the COSMIC SILVERBACKS space suit ha ha JK :lol::lol::lol::lol: i cant explain Richtofens space suit when i get more clues and theorys ill get back to you

GIVE ME YOUR [brains] ha ha :lol: If you like ill take some brains [brains]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well when you see a post in the non-Off Topic sections, you'll notice green boxes under peoples names which indicate the amount of brains he or she has accumulated over their time here at CoDz. One can accumulate brains by making good posts, and helping other members. You give brains by clicking the thumbs up icon on the top, right hand side of whichever post you find deserves them.

Hey guys this is a short Theory Of why i think that Again i know Its Shangri-La then Ascension or Shangri-La to ??? to Ascension. AND I KNOW THE GERSH QOUTE FROM DEMSEY im saying maybe the qoute aint a big deal and a joke In Shangri-La we saw a Burning zombie possiblly boss if its a boss dont you think That there cloths were ripped and burned off it makes sense and maybe richtofens uniform was so scorched he jacked the COSMIC SILVERBACKS space suit ha ha JK :lol::lol::lol::lol: i cant explain Richtofens space suit when i get more clues and theorys ill get back to you

GIVE ME YOUR [brains] ha ha :lol: If you like ill take some brains [brains]

ill give you brains when you used some kind of Punctuation or correct spelling... :facepalm: