a very good two player strategy for five.

selectyeti89

this is the strategy me and my friend use when playing five with just me and him. round 1-4 try to stay in spawn room and shoot them a few times and knife them for the kill. rounds 5-7 get an mpl and shoot them four to five times in the chest then knife for the kill. rounds 7-10 take the elevator down and buy an mp5k if you like to pap your pistol then trade out your mpl, if not then get bot mp5k and mpl. have one person guarding one side of the elevator and one person guard the other side. round 11 leave a crawler(you can do this before round 11 if you want to)and go turn the power on and get jugg. also hit the box once or twice if you want to. hit the defcon switches and go the safe room and camp there until about round 13. then one person goes to the room where th mpl is and runs there, and one person runs in the middle where the defcon switches are. rounds 14 until you die. usually the person upstairs wont get as many zombies as the person downstairs. when you get to about round 35 or more depending on ammo you should wait untill you have a max spawn of zombies then have whoever is running the defcon switch room take the telaporter until they get upstairs then both of you run through the trap next to the mpl. whoever is running the middle needs to hurry up as fast as possible and get in the elevator and back to the middle so you dont both die. then just repeat. I got to 36 doing this but could have gone farther except my friend didnt go straight back through the elevator he waiited to long and got me killed then died himself. i will post a video tommorow showing how to run each of the places incase someone doesnt know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic