new theory on Romero.

in the new intel it says "The more you understand his tantrums, the better off you are dealing with him. Whether you decide to steer clear or open fire, watch that light!"

we all know that if he hits you with his light or if you get too close it makes him angry.

also, if your trying to kill him his light changes colors.

but

do his tantrums change (get slower/faster, stronger/more intense ect) as his health changes?

As such a giant health bank its understandable that the Devs would give us a clue as to how much health Romero has left, but really, is there any real benefit to this knowledge?

maybe as his health deteriorates something in his actions changes?

feel free to add/ criticize whatever, its just a theory.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone tried sending george up as the sacrifice for the golden rod? it seems to require a non-zombie body for it to cough up that little staff, maybe killing him in the bottom of the lighthouse while the vril light beam is there will get him to go into that instead of underwater.

also i think that the way george comes up from the water specifically has something to do with the story or something.. if you read up on the vril society, they are fully into the whole "superior aryan race" thing right along with nazi's.

but did you know that they believe that "aryans" are actually the descendants of the lost city of atlantis?

the vril society is comparable to scientologists today in a way, not by their specific beliefs, but because it's a religion/cult that is based mostly off of a book. look into it, if i remember right its called "Vril: The Coming Race" or something like that.

the vril-ya are supposedly a superior race (the true descendants from atlantis) who live in tunnels in the earths crust, their lives revolving around the use of vril as a very broad energy source. vril can be used either destructively or as a miracle healing agent, depending on the user's experience and knowledge of it.

the use of vril is made easier with a staff or wand, which can BE ANY SIZE SHAPE OR MATERIAL. (goldenrod imo) again this depends on what it is used for and user prefs. also i noted that vril energy was compared closely to aether as a medium in my research

so.. whats going on underneath the ice is my question lol sorry for length more interested in the real life portion of the backstory than anything

Brains for you on that post ^^^

Wikipedia has a description of a Vril Staff and although the description is vague the golden rod found in the "easter egg" definately fits into the description.

The water also fits with the atlantians.