What happened to attachments?

I recal in the trailer that there was an HK21 with a scope and drum mag, and an MPL with a dual mag, silencer, and reflex, and now that the map is out, there is no way to get attachments except by PaP but it's the same as on the other maps. Is this something we still have yet to discover?

woohoo 115th post!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They also showed an AK-47, akimbo shotguns, machetes, pitchfork, and SMG fighting hand-to-hand.

The ascension poster also the DG and Winter's howl, neither of which was in Ascension.

So no, no attachments, just more things that make us drool and feel disappointed.

But they actually had real gameplay with attachments. Not some free view kinda clip. you saw them in third person with them.

Yeah, they're devs playing on a dev console. They can play with a teddy that shoots purple grenades if they wanted to.

They also showed an AK-47, akimbo shotguns, machetes, pitchfork, and SMG fighting hand-to-hand.

The ascension poster also the DG and Winter's howl, neither of which was in Ascension.

So no, no attachments, just more things that make us drool and feel disappointed.

But this was actual gameplay, and we already know posters are BS and that the stuff with the machetes, shotguns,etc. were part of the solo cutscene.

And the map is only like 2 weeks old, there still a lot to be found out.

honestly, i do not know why everyone keeps referencing the AK47 in this map. How do you know its an ak 47, not an akm 74su or an akm 74 or even an ak 47u?

If no one truly knows what the difference between the guns are (and the first idiot to say that the ak 74 is shorter should slap themselves and gets an auto face-palm) then how do you know it was an ak on the poster? Have you ever held a 47 or a 74? can you tell me what the differences between an ak 74u and the akm 74u and the ak 47u and the akm 74su are? because i can, and have.

I get so tired of people being ignorant about the game and its ability to screw things up and the ability of the common people to thrive in their ignorance. Here is a link to a topic where i have provided LOADS of info proving the differences between an 47 and 74.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10588

Now, as for attachments, there are some, but as previously stated, they are the same as the other maps, and only accessable when upgraded. No, they havent changed that much. its just the same old bs. It would be nice if they did it, but nope. as for people saying there was footage of something being in a vid and now its not, what vids are we talking about. I have not seen any that show attachments that were not already in the game.

And if you really wanna get into it, i have seen vids of people doing crazy things all the time. Like no clip. Like Shaggz said. They were developers that were giving video on a developer console. More likely than not, it would be their work pc that they used to video tape it. Most early vids when it comes to games and their unreleased content are from a altered state.