Never realized how fun this map is

I guess I am just now getting comfortable and used to this map. I got partied up with 3 guys tonite and we all had mics and were in our 20's. Surprisingly, we did very good and I just really enjoyed this map game after game. I think the key to it is muting your tv so you dont really pay attention to the corny stuff these dudes(and lady dudes) say, and just enjoy it. It really is a nice looking, well put together map. I'm feeling generous, tacos for all

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed as well, this the best map so for and if your used to it like i am then you never have trouble. this map is very fun if you dont try so hard, i have a friend when he dies withn jugg and keeps dying, and im talking 2 or 3 more times, he get uber pissed and threatens to quit when he is the host, when we have me and two of my others are still going with rayguns and the scavenger and vr-11. we have to sit there and listen to him bitch about how bad this map is or how treyarch fails or something and im like " calm down, buy a gun, and sit on the zipline and work the points back complaining wont help." but yeah just have fun with the map and if something is wrong im sure treyarch will fix it when they are notified and will do it to the best of there abilities. we dont need no hateing. :mrgreen: