Call of the Dead...is there more to it?

Well, it looks like the major easter eggs for Call of the Dead have been discovered already by the XBoxers. I'm a PS3 owner and I'm still without PSN. Hopefully PSN comes back before Escalation hits it. But anyway, we all seen the tuts for completing the easter egg...either from NGTZombies or some other youtuber, OR you figured it out yourself. But is there more?

I still remember the trailer for Inside XBox, the guy said "shoot everything with lots of different guns" and I was thinking maybe he was just talking about the 4 generators with the upgraded scavenger...but I don't know about that. He may be talking about something else.

Also, I got a gut feeling the George has another purpose in this game besides being a royal pain in the ass and perk dropper. I think he may be capable of opening up another part of the map....I'm not sure about it but I got a hunch...of course, I'm always wrong when it comes to this stuff lol but I like to see where Treyarch has gone with this new map. Please let me know your thoughts.

Respect,

ZombiCidaL

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He said every gun right? I think it wouldn't be as obvious as the scavenger or VR-11 since they are knew additions... But, how about the DG-2? I really don't think it just servers for killing zombies, I think there is something that can be powered by electricity (trap) (door) romero body part, spot on map etc.. or just something you have to shoot with that gun.

He said every gun right? I think it wouldn't be as obvious as the scavenger or VR-11 since they are knew additions... But, how about the DG-2? I really don't think it just servers for killing zombies, I think there is something that can be powered by electricity (trap) (door) romero body part, spot on map etc.. or just something you have to shoot with that gun.

thats brilliant...something I never thought of. Still I have to wait until PS3 gets it (if psn is back up by then) to do the easter egg stuff. I'm sure that much more will be revealed in the coming day/weeks/months.