Found a way to Glitch George Romero, pics included.

Alright, first off; sorry for the crappy pics. I took them mid game and didn't want to waste much time on them, so here goes.

It was 4 of us playing, we were holding out on top of the light house so we had a way out to the rear of the ship. We got over-run and George was getting close, so we all hit the zip line. About 5 Zombies followed us, with George right behind them. While the Zombies were dropping off the zip line to the platform on the boat, George stopped on the Zip Line to wait for them and then dropped down off the boat. No matter where we went on the map, he couldn't get down. I know it's not killing him or anything, but it was a great way to get him out of our way.

Again, the pics are crap. Just thought everyone might want to try this because it saved us a lot of headaches.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

worst pictures ever

Indeed they are horrible pictures, but at least I didn't jump on here and say I did it without any proof. It was the best I could grab at the time :oops:

And btw, has anyone heard or read about a glitch like this anywhere else?

Theirs loads of videos showing you how to do this on youtube. Hopefully it will get patched soon.