The Teleporter Theory

Someone posted a Vid showing the End Result of Helping the Four Heroes trapped in the Room(Though I Wished we could of seen in the Room) There was the Traditional Sound of the Teleporter from Der Riese activating and sending Our Four Heroes back in time...Maybe.

So I got to thinking, Perhaps They Overloaded the Teleporter in Der Riese that took them way into the Future to the Tanker then they went back in time to Kino Der Toten.

I'm hoping to get a very clearer version of the Radio Transmissions, Unfortunately for the moment I don't have Map Pack 2 just yet. I especially want to hear the Dates cause I'm beginning to think that who was talking in the Radio's in Kino was Peter.

Again thats just a Plausible Theory for the moment, more on that when I get the time.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 99% sure you are right actually because in the SNN radio you hear them talking about the teleporter overloading and you Takeo throw up. Takeo pukes quite a lot in that room so unless he has a terrible hangover or w/e i have a feeling that they are in the same place as in the radio. They then proceeded to teleport to Kino.

That sounds like it makes a lot of sense.