HYENA solved?

as this will be the last topic on here for the foreseeable future just figured id go out with something eveyones been wondering about since Der Riese

the mystery of HYENA

gonna get straight to the point, the radio gives us everything we need, and give us agent peters real name.

anyway back to HYENA, it is one Harvey (Y)ena

OSS (the group who sent Peter in as a spy) another name for majestic twelve?, we shall see

Agent Doctor Peter Mckay

also mentioned in said radio are Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo, finally giving me more to add to my timeline

and yes proof proof thats what your all gonna say blah blah so i found a recording on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAlA53b7jY

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Deeeear Diary, stupid Americans with there apple pie and baseball."

Richtofens character has hit a new level of Insane Genius with hilarious results , new ringtones are in order. I will be anxiously awaiting your revised timeline Dub, cant help but feel Treyarch are backtracking to cover old ground, when there is no need.

"Deeeear Diary, stupid Americans with there apple pie and baseball."

Richtofens character has hit a new level of Insane Genius with hilarious results , new ringtones are in order. I will be anxiously awaiting your revised timeline Dub, cant help but feel Treyarch are backtracking to cover old ground, when there is no need.

gonna send you a link to the radio transcripts i posted on my site as they are done now, some very interesting things were said, also have the dates needed to revise the timeline so will get on that aswell.

1 more thing, theres 3 branches of the Easter egg, in the sense ive done it 3 different ways and released the team, dunno wtf is going but it seems to me theres different dialogs depending on the 3 different scenarios your choose

1st - a second giant orb in the sky (Only when pap is in 1 locations and disappears when pap does)

2nd - The first way i did it, PaP VR11 at the glowing golden PaP locations (of which only 2 were glowing)

3rd - The green light way (using the ships controls)

ive now released the team 3 times in 3 different ways and not sure if its a glitch or what but would be interesting if theres more than meets the eye to the egg