MYSTERY MAN egg. 3 minute death machine?

i have just been playin cotd with some friends. these particular friends are hardcore players, both have all achievements in black ops (or did until the new map). these friends tell me that 90 second dm is old news and they get it for 3 minutes, i have no reason to doubt them as they are cool ppl.

anyone else heard about this?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am guessing from the lack of response that it must be wrong. i think they may have wound me up. cos i just told them "you can't get dm for 3 minutes!!" and they both started laffin @ me. so i was fooled . . .

i am happy for a moderater or staff member to remove this thread to help keep the forum cleaner.

• 4 weeks later...

It's long, stupid and a waste of time. What the hell are 3 minutes of Death Machines supposed to do anyways? Get you through one round? And then what?

Some of the steps include:

Pressing buttons by the perks during monkey rounds

Getting several upgraded weapons

Wasting all your Gersh grenades (I left the game I was doing this in after about 15 lame steps cause they made me waste all my grenades.)

It's long, stupid and a waste of time. What the hell are 3 minutes of Death Machines supposed to do anyways? Get you through one round? And then what?

Some of the steps include:

Pressing buttons by the perks during monkey rounds

Getting several upgraded weapons

Wasting all your Gersh grenades (I left the game I was doing this in after about 15 lame steps cause they made me waste all my grenades.)

That's a sad excuse for a rage quit. Shame on you.