Easter Eggs (Kino)

Like with FIVE i will be scouting the map to see what I can find, and i will update this post.

The loading screen - http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... _comic.png

As we know it shows Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Rise. It also shows them time travelling, however, if Der Riese is in 1943 (Thats what I head, I'm going check this) then why does the screen say 1941.

The stage - near the back on the wall is a small grim reaper (We all know that but above that is a hand print behind a barricade, a massive barricade for that matter. Also the hand is to the left. I tried shooting with standard weapons and nothing happened, and I died before I could upgrade or get a wonder weapon. (I was in random game at the time)

The ? - To the left of the stage is a window, and if you approach the window and look bottom left there is a ? well it looks like one.

(I will update this either today or tommorow, I don't have a youtube account or any means of recording my findings, this is where you the Codz community come into it.) Also feel free to post any findings. I searched this forum and came up with nothing, if these have been posted, apologies. It just seems that noone either looks up or looks for small details.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like with FIVE i will be scouting the map to see what I can find, and i will update this post.

The loading screen - http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... _comic.png

As we know it shows Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Rise. It also shows them time travelling, however, if Der Riese is in 1943 (Thats what I head, I'm going check this) then why does the screen say 1941.

The stage - near the back on the wall is a small grim reaper (We all know that but above that is a hand print behind a barricade, a massive barricade for that matter. Also the hand is to the left. I tried shooting with standard weapons and nothing happened, and I died before I could upgrade or get a wonder weapon. (I was in random game at the time)

[url/]

The ? - To the left of the stage is a window, and if you approach the window and look bottom left there is a ? well it looks like one.

(I will update this either today or tommorow, I don't have a youtube account or any means of recording my findings, this is where you the Codz community come into it.) Also feel free to post any findings. I searched this forum and came up with nothing, if these have been posted, apologies. It just seems that noone either looks up or looks for small details.

I'm in the works of making a compilation of all Kino Easter Eggs, no-clip and cartoon mode have been a huge help. Sorry for the bad quality but here's the part 1.

Thanks I tried using the thundergun on the barricade but nought happened, maybe you nned rayguns and thundergun combined. Or it might be nothing .

What barricade are you talking about? I can go check it out tomarrow, I can't now because I gave my friend my USB with the modded profile cause' I'm redoing the Kino easter eggs on his HD PVR, and I can check it out in no-clip while I'm at it.

• 2 weeks later...