Abracadavre - Samantha's pain?

STOTTINMAD

We have solved the riddles to this amazing zombie song, but it I've haven't seen much talk about the other lyrics in this song. Firstly this my first attempt at analysing a song, plus if you disagree thats understandable.

I... can see the damage that

I... am causing you is so benign.

synonyms of benign - kind, caring, benevolent.

Leads me to think that Samantha isn't evil - yes she controls the horde and stuff but she didn't want that. Or she is battling the 115 version of herself

Is all the pain... just inside my head?

I don't support the idea that the characters are dreaming, but we do know 115 is in them, therefore I think Samantha Maxis is a central intelligence/Hive Mind. She feels the zombies and even the characters mental and physical pain. Its probaly destroying her inside. No mind could handle so much pain in my opinion. Maybe thats why she is angry at Group 935 and Richtofen.

What goes up must never come back down!

At first I though a meteorite but then I thought - Rocket. I'm unsure about this though.

But I know,

It's all imaginary.

Are they real?

And do they feel

She knows that its her imagination that is fueling the zombies, or she is questioning her very existence.

It's killing me

to see I'm killing you.

Once gain supports the pain she is feeling witnessing the destruction around her

These shackles they come,

With certain opportunities.

They won't let me get away,

But they show me we're the same.

These shackles have come with certain oppertunities may relate to the Kassmir Mechnism (Sorry about my spelling) also she maybe comparing herself to the four characters therefore she may wish to see an end to all this

I can't give in.

I won't give in.

It's not a state of mind.

I'm wretched but I'm powerful

She knows she hated but she also accepts how powerful she is, and that whats happening is maybe not just in the mind but is far more complex and difficult understand. After all she's only just beginning realise what she is.

Also one last thing on the Kassmir Mechnism I believe in freeing either Gersch or Yuri it has torn the aether weakening it to the point that Samantha could bleed through. Also in doing this has left time even more fragmented than it was before. With so much speculation on the Call of the Dead I think that the lighthouse and whatever's on that site will help Samantha break out of those shackles.

I know I havent gone into to detail but also know there is people here could who do better than me when it comes to looking at the songs done for the zombie mode

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can fly like a bird not in the sky

Which can always swim and always dry

Say goodbye and night and morning hi

I'm part of you, What Am I?

I follow and lead as you pass

Dress yourself in black my darkness lasts

I flee the light, but without the sun

Your view of me, would be gone.

Answer: Your shadow. This could be linked to Samantha somehow but that's beyond my knowledge. Lolz

I can fly like a bird not in the sky

Which can always swim and always dry

Say goodbye and night and morning hi

I'm part of you, What Am I?

I follow and lead as you pass

Dress yourself in black my darkness lasts

I flee the light, but without the sun

Your view of me, would be gone.

Answer: Your shadow. This could be linked to Samantha somehow but that's beyond my knowledge. Lolz

I think its referring to the fact that she is following them to different place very much like a shadow. Plus the riddles have been solved its just the rest of the song that I dont think has been looked at enough.

The other riddle is 'Nothing' in case your wondering.