Something Very Odd about those two hidden radios.

I'm not sure right now, but I'll try it myself. But I just recently saw to Youtube Videos. One showed the location of the Two Hidden Radios in the Map, one on a Sentry Tower seen in the Alley and another on chandelier in the Theater. In both videos, when shot, the Messages were different. In one video it just showed the Radios, but they both said the same thing you hear from the Film Reels. The other Video showed the Three(Or was it four) Reels and then the Two Radios, the Radios in this one had two different sayings I yet to have heard.

What I'm Guessing is that if you find those radios then Two of those Film Reels will show play the other two Messages as will show different scenes on the Screen. At least I'm guessing.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not 100% sure what your saying/asking but i do know

there is five radio messages in kino witch always play in the same order whether you do the film-reels or the radios first

hope that helps

2 radios and 3 reels. they all are audio and no video. they are not five radios. personally i think there is a difference. the whole game is based on easter eggs is groups of three or more. there is another radio...somewhere... :roll:

Yeah, simular to Der Riese, they all play in order. No matter which radio or reel you activate first.

I recall Der Riese being out of order. Can someone confirm that because i am 99.pi% that they play out of order.

From memory the ones that list an expreiment no# are allways in order, pretty sure the Nevada radio message is fixed to the radio in the tunnel; not sure on the others, been a long time.