Please tell me.

Please tell me that they aren't going to have us playing as zombies! A all new special zombie experience, call of the dead. Emphasis on the call. All new playable characters. I don't know something smells fishy. I just hope they go back to the simplicity of nacht der untoten and asylum. Ascension didn't really do it for me. Come on treyarch I know you won't let us down!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually like a said in my other topic

Call of the dead could have us going back in time to stop the Zombies from being created either by killing doctor maxis before he starts working on the humans or some other way.

But the name sounds like that could be it since it has CALL in it.

And its a NEW EXPERIENCE!

hey have you looked at GKNOVA.COM lately top right screen you can see the little gas crawler in first person view. i just noticed that today

Not sure whats going on but when I go to gknova6, i get a wierd 10 sec long clipwith a da vinci style anatomical drawing of a monkey.

has that been there long? I haven't been on it for ages

Not sure whats going on but when I go to gknova6, i get a wierd 10 sec long clipwith a da vinci style anatomical drawing of a monkey.

has that been there long? I haven't been on it for ages

Think it has been there since January, definitely way before Ascension's release anyway.